Psychology Undergraduate Program Advising helps you to make informed and thoughtful decisions about your academic pathway as you progress through your program.
Psychology Undergraduate Advising
1) Come to the Undergraduate Office in the Department of Psychology for advice about psychology courses and psychology specific degree requirements. You can book an advising appointment by phone (416-736 - 5117) or email (email@example.com). Or visit us at Behavioural Sciences Building, Room 291/292.
Behavioral Sciences Building, Room 291/292
Front Desk Phone Number: 416-736-5117
Monday - Thursday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Friday: 8:30am - 3:30pm
2) Visit the Faculty of Health Office for Student and Academic Services for general advice about being a student in the Faculty of Health and general advice about Faculty and University degree requirements including General Education requirements.
Calumet College, Room 235
Front Desk Phone Number: 416-736-5299
Hours: 8:30am - 4:15pm (Monday - Friday)*
*For the months of June, July and August on Fridays: 8:30am - 3:15pm
Petitions E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) For career counselling see the Career Centre.
Other helpful links:
- Undergraduate Calendar 2017-2018 (new program requirements)
- Undergraduate Calendar 2016-2017 (previous program requirements)
- Enrolment and Registration Guide
- Learning Commons
- Counselling & Disability Services
- Undergraduate Office
- Office of the Registrar
- Careers in Psychology
- GPA Calculator
- General Education Requirement Assessment Form
- Faculty of Health Petitions