Psychology Undergraduate Program Advising helps you to make informed and thoughtful decisions about your academic pathway as you progress through your program.
Psychology Undergraduate Advising
For all undergraduate related inquiries, enrolment access permissions or to book an advising appointment, please email email@example.com.
Monday – Thursday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Friday 8:30am – 3:30pm
Our team responds to email inquiries in the order that they are received. Please allow 5-7 business days for a response.
Visit the Faculty of Health Office for Student and Academic Services for general advice about being a student in the Faculty of Health and general advice about Faculty and University degree requirements.
Office for Student and Academic Services (OSAS)
For career counselling see the Career Centre.
Other helpful links:
- Accessibility Services
- Careers in Psychology
- Counselling & Development (For same-day support please call 416-736-5297)
- Enrolment and Registration Guide
- Learning Commons
- Psychology Undergraduate Office Contact Us Information
- Office of the Registrar
- GPA Calculator
- General Education Requirement Assessment Form
- Faculty of Health Petitions