The December 2019 examination period is from Thursday, December 5 to Friday, December 20, 2019, inclusive. It is your responsibility as a student to ensure that you are available to sit for examinations during the entire exam period for the term corresponding to your course. We strongly recommend that you do not make any travel arrangements prior to the end of the term's examination schedule.
- What happens if I miss a final exam due to illness or other unanticipated emergency situation? Read the information about
*Please note that medical or other documentation is required to support all requests for deferred standing.
- Preparing for Tests and Exams
- Alternate Exam and Test Scheduling for students with disabilities.
- Exams in the Aviva Centre
- York University - Acronyms used for Names of Buildings.