1) Go to the Office for Student and Academic Services (OSAS) for general advice about being a student in the Faculty of Health and general advice about Faculty and University degree requirements including general education requirements.

2) Go to the Department of Psychology for advice about psychology courses, psychology specific degree requirements, career counseling (in addition see the career centre), and graduate school information .

Other helpful links: